Dr. Jeffrey J. Glavin, DDS, FAGD, PC
Dr. Jeffrey Glavin has practiced in Bourne since 1996. A native of Brockton, Massachusetts, Dr. Glavin graduated from Stonehill College, North Easton, Massachusetts in 1981. He married his wife Kristen at Stonehill’s Chapel of Mary before matriculating at Georgetown University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Jeffrey Glavin returned to Massachusetts with his dental degree and two children in 1985.
Dr. Glavin enjoys continuing education/continuous improvement through a variety of study clubs, groups and associations. He is affiliated with:
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Cape Cod District Dental Society
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Shamrock Study Club affiliate of the International Seattle Study Club
- New England Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Team for Implantology
- Alumni of the L.D. Pankey Institute
- Alumni of the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study
Dr. Glavin is a certified Invisalign provider with particular interest in comprehensive dental care including cosmetic dentistry, TMJ, occlusion and implant dentistry. He studied TMJ and Sleep Apnea under Jamison Spencer D.M.D., M.S. at Boston University and also through the Shamrock Study Club.
Dr. Glavin resides in Marion, has been blessed with three children and three grandchildren. He enjoys fishing, camping, running and motorcycle riding with his wife. Truly passionate about dentistry, he strives to educate and deliver the care his patients deserve.
Dr. Glavin is looking forward to meeting you and your family.
Request an appointment today!